Monday, September 3, 2012

Asylum of the Daleks

So my wife and I have moved into the new house. While the move itself went well, and we are thrilled with the new house, there were many series of misadventures for me involving assembling, attaching, or fixing things. Oh, and despite spending the overwhelming majority of the past several days indoors, I also managed to get poison ivy for the first time in about 25 years. I also had an epic war with cable trying to get my internet and TV working at the new place. I finally got cable and internet going yesterday, so late last night I finally got to see the series 7 premiere of Doctor Who.

Briefly, I thought it was great. The surprise was quite unexpected, and it will be interesting to see how it ends up tying into the series later. As for the story itself, it was a lot of fun, and nice to see the Daleks be scary - even if they still can't shoot straight. I also wonder if there will be any long term affects for Rory or Amy from being exposed to the "cloud". So anyway, thumbs up from me, and I'm excited to see the remainder of the half season this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment